went with Ntelos in Fall/Winter 2014.3 phones.

my husband and my sons phones have had no issues. I have had nothing but problems with mine. Mostly--- not ringing in when someone calls. They have replaced sim cards, done resets, and even replaced the phone several times.

Went to the Ntelos store in June, when Sprint bought ntelos out. The rep stated that they would change our phones out, and we would be grandfathered into Sprint. Our contract/plan WOULD NOT CHANGE. Well, several months later--- my phone is doing the same thing-- not ringing.

So I was going to go with Verizon wireless. Was in the process of buying a new phone/plan, when I contacted sprint to get my "account number" she informed me that my contract is not out until 2018!!!! Um no. We didn't sign new contracts.

Sprint bought Ntelos out. We were told we didn't have to sign up for new contracts. My husband is going to call, and go by the store, to see what comes of it.

But if they did that---- that's false advertisement.Will be complaining to the better business bureau and attorney generals office.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cell phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $650. Ntelos needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ntelos.

Comments