Ntelos - Review about Cell Phone Plan from Nitro, West Virginia

63 of 158 Ntelos reviews

Just had the most unprofessional experience with any wireless company I've ever dealt with.As a business owner myself I am quite appalled and disappointed with your nTelos location at Saint Albans W.V.

During the Christmas season I went and ask about what the customer service reps told me would be a $45 a month plan with no other fees included as a phone gift for my son I went ahead and took the deal. After the second month I started receiving bills for $67.66 dollars!! When I went to the location to get help they were extremely rude and unwilling to help resolve the situation. So then I decided to call the corporate office and spoke with a representative named Paula I got the same unprofessional treatment.

I was even told they would call security on me if I simply went back in the store to resolve the complaint!! I couldn't believe it. I was even told although the csr lied to me about what my monthly payment and since the contract was signed I could not get help. I was told one thing and received another.

Never will I do business with nTelos again.I am very very disappointed nTelos would treat a customer like this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cell Phone Plan
Review category
Telecommunications
review #589104 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ntelos? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
63 of 158 Ntelos reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14, 2015 #1007278

I've been with Ntelos since 2003 in Huntington, West Virginia and I plan to leave them asap. They need to be shut down.

0 0 Reply
Jess

Feb 02, 2015 #939870 Bluefield, West Virginia, United States

Same issues! Very rude and unhelpful!! The bill goes up!! Representatives will also tell you different things! They are terrible!! We have another year left on our contract, and we will be soooo glad when it's over!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.