WORST WIRELESS COMPANY....DONT EVER GET ANY PHONES FROM THEM...PHONES HAVE NO SERVICE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU TOO BAD. I COMPLAINED AND COMPLAINED BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO KEEP PAYING.

I EVEN WROTE TO BBB BUT THE COMPANY IS NOT LISTED THERE...TELLS YOU SOMETHING.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AS THEY WILL NOT PRORATE AND LET ME CANCEL THE PLAN. I HAVE TALKED TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BU UNFORTUNATELY NOT HELP.

I WAS BASICALLY TOLD TO *** OFF AND KEEP THE PHONE. TOO BAD...I WILL NEVER GET ANY PHONE FROM THEM

Review about: Ntelos Phone Service.

Comments

Dublin, Virginia, United States #1268910

RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF In the same boat, fell behind during Christmas time. phones get turned off, ok no problem, only a month away, will catch it up.

Not with new Ntelos/Sprint rip off company. Find out that they have kept on billing even though the phones were off, also attaching late fees etc.. Ever since the Sprint merge service and support has been terrible.

I am guessing it is legal to keep billing without service as well. Ntelos is a total ripoff now.

Lovely, Kentucky, United States #951046

friend payed for a iphone 6 out right didnt like it and traded it to my with reset where it was payed for out right they refuse to let me use it because he didnt take it off his account he called them with me and they said they understand it was payed for out right but would not unlock it still went to use it with them and they wouldn't let me because i didnt get the phone from them i will never deal with them or buy anything with there name or logo on it

Newbury Park, California, United States #805338

I have called and called them about service failure here in nitro, wv and everytime i talk to them they say either we are working on the towers or something must be wrong with your phone. There is nothing wrong with the phones because if i go out of nitro i get service but once back into nitro it starts buffering again.

Your service sucks!!!

Do something about it!! Im tired of paying you for hrs of not being able to use my phone!!

Charleston, West Virginia, United States #747927

NTELOS SUCKS!!! THE LADIES WERE RUDE TO ME.

I WAS JUST A WEEK LATE PAYING MY BILL AND ALREADY CUT MY PHONE OFF!! WTF? MOST COMPANIES GIVE YOU AT LEAST A MONTH. TOLD ME AS SOON AS I PAY MY BILL THE SERVICE WILL BE RESTORED.

SORRY MY PAY CHECK DIDNT ARRIVE ON THEIR BILLING SCHEDULE. I TOTALLY REGRET SWITCHING COMPANIES.

AND THEN I WAS TOLD NEXT MONTH IF I AM GOING TO BE LATE CALL AHEAD SO I CAN PUT DOWN THE 25% AND THEY WILL EXTEND MY DUE DATE BY 15 DAYS. YOUR SERVICE SUCKS AND I THINK I MIGHT GO BACK TO PRE PAY!

i also had a bad time with NTelos they kept telling me that is was the phone and the programs that someone on my plan was down loading on the phone. But everyone that was with Ntelos and several other Compaines told me it was the phone.

They would not help me either and told me it was our fault. Just take the batter out once a a day for an hour and stop down loading certain programs and the phone will work. Was told several different stories when I went to cancel the contract on this phone since the other were already done with their contract. Had to not only pay the $350 to cancel this phone, but was charger antoher $65 or $ 85 I dont remeber for canceling before the two years where out.

I have been a customer since before 2000 and they would not give me any breaks when I canceled.

Let see I payed about $ 149 for 12 years with the phone I had with this company that is about $ 21, 251 over the 12 years I belong and not a break even one cent. Don't ever trust them.

Hopewell, Virginia, United States #710552

N-TELLOS MUST BE THE WORST COMPANY OF ALL TIME. THEY HAY RASS US TO THE POINT OF HARSMENT I MUST GET ONE CAAL A DAY FROM THEM IF YOU GET BEHIND U GET A CAL TNE FIRST HOUR YOU GET BEHIND YOU MAKE ARRANGMENTS THEY CALL YOU BACK WITH IN 4 HOURS TO TELL U NOT TO FORGET TO PAY THEY THE OWNWERS CANT BE AMERICANS

Mcgaheysville, Virginia, United States #690538

Well just got off the phone with the worst customer services in the world!!!!N Telos!!!! You get the most out dated phones and the worst customer services I have every dealt with.

Don't believe a thing they say to get you to sign up. And there is incentives for being a loyal customers Bull ***. I just did some research and found that I have been with N Telos since they opened there office in Harrisonburg. That is longer than 13 years.

Well I promise that i will tell eveyone that I know how good your customer services is and how you treat loyal customers. NO more referrals from me and I work in sells.

Mcgaheysville, Virginia, United States #690519

Don't every go with Ntellos they are the worst company I have had to deal with. I was a customers for over 13 years.

Let me tell you how they treat loyal customers. First we are told that the phone problems we are having is all our fought!!!!! But after talking to at least 20 different people who have the same phone some with N telos and some with different carriers I find it is not us but the phone it self. Ask again what can be done with this phone, nothing it is us and the operation of the phone.

Call to complain on several occasion's with no result. Decided to switch carriers. Well it is funny that N Telos will pro-rate a bill when you are joining and switching from another company to them, but when you are leaving in the middle of the bill you have to pay for the full month. NO Pro-RAting here now.

My sister -in -law canceled a contract with Verizon and did not have to pay but 155.00 to get two of her four phones out of the contract. I on the other hand had to pay the full 350.00 to get one of my three lines canceled. How is it Verizon and Sprint will reduce the amount to terminated fees but Ntelos won't. Ntelos only has the I phone 5 and none of the other new version's of the latest phones.

When ask when they are getting the Samsung galaxy 3 not the 4 , we might have it by the end of the year. Out dates phones, rude customer services, no discounts or breaks for loyal customers of 13 years. Believe me I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

I hope that none of you believe the trash and lies they tell you. I have owned my own business and would not have had customers if my customer services relations was this poor.

To njdan30: My name is Marta and I work in Customer Care at nTelos. I am sorry to hear you have had an unpleasant experience and would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve the issue.

Please email customerfirst@ntelos.com with your account information as well as a summary of the issue so I may review the situation and work with you to find the best resolution possible.

You may also address the email to my attention if you wish so I will be certain to receive the message personally. Thank you for allowing me to assist you and for choosing nTelos!

i hate ntelos dont get me wrong there is a small few good people but for the most part my experience with them was more hassel then it worth,i cant even begin to desribe the *** ive dealt with,i was giving the option to replace my 3 phones i did one then another then go to do the third and get told go f myself,or i can repay early term fees to buy another junk phone when i was told just to pay it on one phone,they decide to change their end of the deal constantly and there supposedly nothing u can do,in the mean time i opened an account with us cellular which turns out has signal (yes data) where my ntelos phones cant even make a call,im just going to have to evewntually say the *** with it and switch my other three lines to them im paying top dollar for service on three lines plus a prepay wich only 2 sometimes work and third is just ***.im getting kind of mad so ill stop here.

Osgood, Indiana, United States #442540

To Catalina: My name is Marta and I work in Customer Care at nTelos. I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with your phone.

We would love to look at some options to assist you with these issues. Please email customerfirst@ntelos.com with your account information and a brief description of the issue so we may review your options and provide assistance.

Unfortunately, we moved to Waynesboro, headquarters of Ntelos. In my house, and my house alone... not next door or down the street, we didn't have signal with ATT. So unfortunately, since we moved to this small town piece of garbage, I have Ntelos where my mother works. Ntelos. Is. Awful.

My phone battery does not last? We'll fix it. Ok you fixed it, but in the process my music has the great "unknown artist" and "lets make digital audio skip in the middle of every song" features! So, so happy! Also, I do not receive half the calls or text messages I am sent, but that's not their fault! Of course not, its my phone... but yet... I can't replace it?

Even if I wanted to get a different phone, they have... what... 10 options? All of them from early 2011... When are they going to get new phones? I wish we had Verizon, they have more options and I get service in my house. Unfortunately, my mother works at the fabulousssss Ntelos so we should stay committed to them.

FML.

Am truly surprised at the reveiws here for nTelos. I have been with them for over ten years now and with the exception of one hurried rep, I have had no problems whatsover.

I know I have 30 days to return a phone if it does not get reception where I need it. And I can even cancel the contract within those thirty days. And with nTelos I got better reception in more places than with Verizon or US Cellular. If I want to switch to AT&T (a GSM carrier) and pay a fortune to get reception in more places but a lot more dropped calls on a regular basis, then that is my only viable alternative.

When I have called customer service--and believe me I have been a pain on multiple occasions-- the situation is almost always settled in my favor.

Had I not been an nTelos customer for so long now, I would be afraid to try them based on these comments. And I would have missed out on one of the best cellular options on the market.

Cellular phones are marvels of modern technology and work well(not perfect) within the limits of this technology. The BIGGEST problem with customers,and I don't mean this unkindly, is that they don't understand the limits of the technology and what they can REALLY expect from it.

Cell phones don't work EVERYWHERE and NO company can possibly have a signal in every square inch of every place the customer may be. Then you couple this with storms, cable cuts, abused/misused customer equipment,and ignorance.

Its surprising that it works as well as it does. Cellular companies are certainly interested in their customers having a positive experience on their network.

Osgood, Indiana, United States #276960

Hello! I came across your post and I am VERY sorry that you have had this experience.

If you could can you please email me directly at mullikinl@ntelos.com with your account number and security code and I will resolve this issue for you. You can also contact me by dialing 1-877-468-3567 and my extension is 2034.