Put a $250.00 deposit down on my ntelos phone.Was a day late paying on my bill 3 times and decided I could no longer keep ntelos because it was impossible for me to get a new phone; unless a year had passed making ontime payments or I had to pay full price for a new phone.

I cancelled asked for my deposit was told I had to wait 3 months and that it would just be sent to me in the mail. Well I waited 6 months never got a check.

Called they have no record of my deposit.They stole my money!

Review about: Ntelos Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Ntelos?

Comments

Your ability to pay your monthly bill on time or your access to a new phone is not the fault of NTelos. The issue at hand is NTelos verbal commitment to reimburse a deposit fee imposed on your account...I'm assuming due to a poor payment history you were required to post a deposit. NTelos needs to refund your money ASAP as this is not good business practices.

I think I have finally found the solution to nTelos' lack of customer service or tech support. Instead of making useless phone calls or sending an e-mail to the help desk, which is never answered, just come here and make a complaint and Leslee jumps right on it and wants to help! If only a CS rep was interested in helping before the customer becomes so angry, all of this could be avoided.

Osgood, Indiana, United States #279217

Hello!I am a Customer Care Representative for nTelos.

Have you recieved your deposit back yet?

If not please contact me at mullikinl@ntelos.com and I will research the issue and find a resolution for you!Thank you!

vsha64

I have so many problems with the Company and I am surprised nothing is being done. I tried to report them to BBB but they are not listed there

Osgood, Indiana, United States #241514

nTelos customer care would like to help please contact us at customerfirst@ntelos.com