Coverage Area
Style and Design

My name is Bonnie Mease, I've been a loyal customer with Ntelos for years now since they have transition to Sprint it sucks I've been waiting for a upgrade phone since July and they supposed to contact me from the Danville, Va store and I have not heard anyhing. The employees in that store are rude. You best believe when my contract is up I am taking my business elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ntelos samsung cell phone upgrade. Ntelos needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ntelos samsung cell phone upgrade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ntelos.

Had an Experience with Ntelos?

Comments

Beckley, West Virginia, United States #1317851

Yes I agree sprint took over now bills me over each month I am done with sprint in Dec but there going to over charge me every month now I let the dam thing go credit is a joke anyway pay good on all accounts for years and it still low score it just another way for them to rip off consumers.

Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States #1242735

The lack of transparency with this merger is infuriating.Both of my daughter's damaged their phones in the same week and the insurance through asurion is telling me that our phone is on back order and they really don't know if they will be getting anymore in for Ntelos.

The sprint store in the area said that they couldn't help us that we needed to go to another ntelos store 40 minutes away from where we live. If I had known this I would have never renewed my contract.

Sprint is doing nothing to keep the customers they just acquired.Unbelieveable!