1.8

I went to nTelos to replace my phone and they gave me a phone for $100 dollars which still contained the prior users contacts and settings.They just transferred my number to the phone.

When I wanted to return it they wanted to charge me a restocking fee for the used phone which I paid for so I closed the account and returned the phone. I had prepaid in advance for nearly three months and this so-called company said my $76 credit on the account would not be returned to me.

I am sure this practice is unlawful and I have every intention of finding out and recovering my hard earned money from this unethical company.

I do have the satisfaction of never allowing this company to get another dollar from me.I will also alert my family and friends and hopefully the general public will follow suit and not do business with nTelos or any of its partners.

Reason of review: Payments not returned.

Preferred solution: Return of all prepaid account credit on my account, abolish the practice to avoid future problems, stop charging a restocking fee for used phones which you already have out and are not clear of prior users information.

Had an Experience with Ntelos?

Comments

Staunton, Virginia, United States #899147

LOL, all pre-paid brands are the same way.At least you were able to return the phone.

Other pre-paid providers don't even do that.

There is nothing illegal about not refunding paid months ahead.It clearly says the pre-paid payments are non-refundable

Waynesboro, Virginia, United States #897335

Not unlawful and apparently you can't read. Your receipt says prepayments are non refundable. Pretty straightforward.