Lexington, Virginia
Style and Design

Bought a phone from Ntelos Store, there representative told me that I can exchange/return it in 14 days. After I came home I found issues with phone that it restarts itself after every 30-40 minutes. So i went back to the store next day for a exchange, but as they don't have other phones in stock, asked me to do the return. After returning, they give me a receipt with $50 fee charged to me which I was not informed earlier and even i lost my phone and my plan, which costs me around $100.

Ridiculous customer service, they will ask you to go to store and store representatives will ask us to call there customer care. Awfull.

Don't even have a customer care after 5 pm EST.

Don't ever buy Ntelos just by looking at their cheap monthly plans

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. vishalaa86 is overall dissatisfied with Ntelos. The most disappointing about cell phone at Ntelos was service and worst customer service ever seen Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ntelos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Ntelos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ntelos?

Comments