2.0

I had kinda similar problem.Had to order phone didn't gave it in store.

When I got the phone it was the first generation not the newest one I wanted. Told them about it had to order phone again because they didn't carry it there well they hardly had any there. When it came in poorly trained rep entered phone in wrong billing plan as a seperate plan from the family plan I already had didn't notice till she asked me to sign new contract I was like what!!

didn't know how to change it so I refused to sign told her I would talk to manager Monday about it spoke to him on phone said wouldn't be a problem asked if they could take care of it before I got off work so when I came by I could just get phone no problem I was told .Went by there nothing had been done he was clueless had to call costumer support to find out he couldn't put the phone back under that plan had to send phone back didn't have same phone in stock so gave me another one that j didn't want but needed a phone thought I'd try it didn't like it called and asked could they order me the one I originally asked for but have yet to receive and still no reply worst service ever customer service nonexistent

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Chris2015_2015 is overall dissatisfied with Ntelos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ntelos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Ntelos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ntelos?

Comments