We have had Ntelos for years!!!Never had problems with them until recently.

They permitted another person to active a phone on my account. The person called the customer service line several times trying to active the phone, but was unsuccessful (account was noted several times about this). The individual walked into a local store and activated the phone without issue. I am PISSED beyond belief!!!!!!!!!

I want the particular line taken out of contract no cost to me, but they won't do it!

They credited my account for $25 and want to reduce my bill by $20 a month for the mistake!!Filing a complaint with the FCC!!!

Review about: Ntelos Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Ntelos?

Comments

Osgood, Indiana, United States #418790

Please contact me at 1-888-394-2539 my name is Leslie Walker and I would like to discuss what happened to you and get the issue resolved ASAP.

This type of "account handling" is unacceptable.First and foremost NTelos has compromised your account by allowing an unauthorized person to access your account for the purpose of using services against your account.

If your claim is true...take your story to the local media (TV stations).

Local media loves a good negative story to report on the local news.NTelos will more than likely step up to the plate after the story airs and provides the carrier with negative publicity.

I'd take the whole story to the state attorney general's office for investigation. No company can make you liable for their incompetence, and the AGO's consumer protection office will help you.